In India the company act 1956 has been regulated for registration of all types of companies and firms in India. All rules and regulations of company act 1956 has been managed and controlled under the Ministry Of corporate Affairs. Before registration of company in India it is necessary to first decide about type of corporate you want to register in India. After selecting the form of corporate; then decide the area and region where you need to launch your company.
To create a company registration in India here must be carried out in particular the following:
• Conclusion of the social contract by a notarial act,
• Composition of the share capital or part thereof,
• Obtaining trade licenses (business licenses, etc)
• Company registration in the Commercial Register
• Company registration with the tax authorities.
If you have decided to launch limited liability company then it is based the conclusion of the social contract that is the signature of all partners and their signatures must be officially verified. Similarly the rules and documentations for company registration in India varied from one form of corporate to another. If you move from one type of company to another then limited liability is one of the common firm highly demanded by the business world.
While applying for company registration or business formation below is the points that one need to comply with
• Name and address of the company
• Determination of shareholders or the company stating the name and seat of the legal person or the name and address of the natural person
• Scope of business
• Amount of capital and the contribution of each partner, including the method and repayment of the deposit,
• Names and addresses of the first directors of a way acting on behalf of the company,
• Names and addresses of members of the first Supervisory Board, if established,
• Determining investment manager,
• Other information required by the Commercial Code.
There are several steps where on need to go through before applying for certification of company registration. First one need to get approve company’s name while submitting an application to Company Registrar Office where the head center of the business is being situated. After approval of name; submitting an application for business registration and after getting registration certificate do apply for certificate of commencement of business in eth respective areas. Thus; call to us where our attorneys will help you in the complete procedure of company registration in India.
Get Trademark & IPR Services from Best Trademark Attorneys in India, Call: +91-8800-100-281